Sheeps' Gone Crazy

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by system3434, Jul 9, 2009.

1. system3434

system3434 New Member

Sheeps' Gone Crazy - Review

This is my first review in this site i hope it wont be last. I wanted to start a game that has potential to explode or will be invisible with chances. Because I am like this in that forum according to reactions.

REVIEW
    Enough of me. What was I saying yes the game. Well do you remember old days with incredible machine,or do you remember game lemnings. This has both aspect of incredible machines and lemnings but something else.

The Goal in the game varies in each level. You have different sub missions to do in every level.

Menu Screen

It is very quick it has no loading screens or annoying company icons at the begining when you touch icon then it is opened. Beside its speed it is simple to understand menu screen. Except Start and Select Level buttons. (Start to continue last game you played ,Select level to select any level, when you finish the game you cant see last stage in select level only choice is touch start )

Please Register or Log in to view images

Instructions

It is not real instructions menu just introduce objects in the game what does what. Just one page for a complex game is not enough. But since i am here and you are reading you dont need anymore

Read GamePlay...

Most of time you will use arrows to speed up your sheep. It gives additional speed in a direction sometimes (rarely) they are rotating so timing is more important in these levels. In one level (With the boss level) you can carry arrow is rotating and can be moveable during similation. The trick is there when you tap resume its direction resets so you can pass level easily.

Second important object is buttons. Most of levels contain buttons. Objects change its sitituation with its color. You can lit fires or activate other objects or pass levels with buttons.

And important combination is Snow machine + Static object When sheep slides it speeds up quickly. Sheep can fly when collide with static object in high speed.

GamePlay
    Gameplay is relatively easy. Controls are very clever and easy but getting used to with every object make you think. Besides that it is very enjoyable. Every level has different goals. you have to read level instructions to understand but it has funny interesting story. You put objects in right place to determine sheeps next actions then click resume and watch sheeps makes their job. Good similations by the way.

Start
    When you touch start immediataly first level appears. Sheeps running and eating grass. But grasses are "poisoned" so they die. You should read all instructions begining of the game to pass level.
    There is four buttons in the screen
    Reset MEnu ||(Pause) Triangle(Resume)

Reset : If you tap this everything will be resetted and level instructions will be shown if somethings goes weird use it.
    Menu :Shows menu, to select different level or sound on-off options
    Pause : Pauses game, but you have to pause game to move things which will effect sheep behaviours.
    Resume : After Changes to see sheeps in action click it.
    (This information must be said in game,what a pity)

Levels GamePlay
    I will tell only first level to you how to do. You have to find out others.
    Level-1
    You have two sheeps, and two buttons goal is to turn on two buttons and at least one sheep must survive. The only trick here is keep one of the sheep in the air because when they are on the ground they eat grass and die, then you are done. Move arrows with light to places which makes sheep jump and also use spring then tap play. watch sheeps flying

Level-2 and 3

Although i wont tell you longly how to do i will post my solutions as screen shot

Conclusion
    Best original iphone game ever.

MY RATINGS
    Graphics ---- 5
    Game Speed-5
    GamePlay----5
    Ease Of Use-4

Total 4.75

So it is worth 1.99$ and more

Attached Files:

2. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. system3434

system3434 New Member

4. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello , is much better now !
  5. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok review. However, you need more written info. I don;t think I want game tho...
  6. anakha111

anakha111 New Member

Great game

This is great game. I purchased and never regret it. Thank you for review.