iOS 4.1 Shatter release eta

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by applehacker, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applehacker

applehacker Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As comes jb 4.0 for released on 1st august and 4.0was released on June 21 it took 40 days for 4.0jb so I think SHAtter will be releasing after 1month
  2. hipy

hipy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    seriously can you stop speculating about this next jailbreak. Who knows when it will be released. Just wait it out instead of starting useless threads!
  3. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Agreed.

The dev teams don't go by any certain "times". When they are done and want to release it, they will.
  4. FaL LeGeNd

FaL LeGeNd Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    They're right. Stop speculating. And also...this could take longer because it may be more difficult to insert the payload into the bootrom instead of the iOS. So really, we just don't know when it will be done.
  5. CBTOUCH

CBTOUCH New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    How many more threads is this guy going to start! I mean...come on.... ITS OUT WHEN THE DEVS DECIDE TO RELEASE IT!

Be greatful one is actually being released!
  6. JacobVengeance

JacobVengeance Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    SHatter isn't a jailbreak, it is an exploit. big difference.
    This is not a sign that a jailbreak is coming soon, just progress on the process of another bootrom exploit.
  7. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    you know what i have a better question. For all of you so eager to get a jailbreak done on the new ipods and 4.1, why do you NEED it asap (other then those who need an unlock) i mean really your telling me your only using it for sbsettings etc? come on. 90% of you im sure will add the "unwanted, illegal" repo. You all know what app and repo im talking about.

Just wait. The more you bug devs about it, the more time you add to a release. no one said they HAVE to do it for you. Hell there doing it for free so just be thankful and enough with these OMFG ETA, HOW DO I JAILBREAK 4.1? threads it's kinda annoying. The only thing id rather see is a thread on how to find, or do a jailbreak that works, aka becoming a dev, but only if your serious about it.
  8. Stromos

Stromos Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    While I agree totally with waiting it out don't go pointing the finger at people saying they are pirates. The only reason I still jailbreak on my IPT2G is for multitasking, SBSettings, and Mobile Terminal. SBSettings is a convienient way to kill multitasking apps and turn off wifi when I am out of the house to save battery. I can tell you until Apple copies SBSettings I will still want my devices jailbroken for convenience. Well lets face it by the time Apple copies it the Jailbreak community will have some new convenience.
  9. FaL LeGeNd

FaL LeGeNd Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    You are right. I'm eagerly awaiting the jb, but I'm not freaking out about it. I don't need an unlock, I don't need "that app" (I just get apps from my frineds iTunes library xD), and I don't need themes. Everyone (besides unlockers) just WANT things available from Cydia. So I think everyone just needs to be patient.
  10. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I didn't mean to point fingers saying everyone who jailbreaks is a pirate. My brother has a jailbroken ipod touch 2nd gen 4.0. Yes multitasking and sbsettings is nice for exactly what you said on killing applications, but let's face it that's one of the main reasons people jailbreak.

But anyways, back on topic, the dev team will never announce a ETA so all i can say is, you will know for sure when a stable jailbreak is out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.