Several questions...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Reaper2794, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

Hey guys. I got a few questions about different things.

First of all, is there any tweak on Cydia that puts the shuffle and repeat icons on the mini player so when you double click, you can turn off repeat. It's really !@#$ing annoying when my music just skips through songs randomly (I also have Shake To Shuffle off)

Another thing was the different styles for Iconoclasm. I tried downloading but it wouldn't let me because it mentioned something about purchasing. Do I have to pay for those??

I was also wondering if there are any cool looking keyboards compatible with 3.0 All the ones I've used aren't...

Another thing is Emoji. I downloaded it, I go to settings, general, keyboards like it says but I don't see International Keyboard anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

Does anyone have ProSwitcher? If so what do you use it for. I don't really get the purpose of it as I don't really know how to use it. It'd be nice if someone could help.

Thanks for your time

~ Reaper ~
  2. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

Wow so no one replies...
  3. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1) Not sure, never seen anything like it in cydia but it might be there

2) Iconoclasm is a paid application, you have to purchase it. The layout's are free though

3) You can't theme keyboards anymore

5) Pro switcher is an app where you can switch easily between processes running in the background. You have to download backgrounder for it to work. Basically you set an app to run in the background and then you can use that to switch between them.

And next time don't be so impatient, someone will get round to answering you eventually
  4. LuffyZoro

LuffyZoro New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    1. I don't think so.
    2. Probably
    3. No, keyboards aren't customizable, except with iAccess, and that doesn't work too well.
    4. I have never used Emoji.
    5. ProSwitcher is to transfer easily between apps, like Kirikae, but you need backgrounder for it to work properly.
  5. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

Yeah it's not likely that someone will get around to it when it's half way down the second page within less than a day

Why can't you theme keyboards and I didn't have to purchase Iconoclasm. I installed it but I can't install the different styles for it. It seems like THOSE are paid...