Several ideas

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by royalblue, Jul 13, 2008.

1. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    one would be to be able to have a link to favorite videos or music of your choosing, with the little album artwork as the icon in the main menu.

also links to playlists, and file folders with custom artwork. i like to keep my icons organized so i have to have them on different pages for different types of stuff, and all the scrolling gets annoying
  2. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

That sounds good. On the 1.1.4 jailbroken ipod touch you can install categories so you can organize your icons into, well, categories.
  3. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    i don wanna jailbreak it i dunno whylol. i know those arent really "apps" per se, but just general improvements for 2.1 or something
  4. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

No...jail breaking was made way before 2.0 and is a lot better. The only reason 2.0 was created was because of jailbreaking and installer. Plus, jailbreaking is free and offers the more and the same apps.
  5. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    i was talking about the ideas i suggested before lol. sorry i always change topics without even thinking to explain lol. cause i guess you wouldn't need a whole app just to make little icons