Setup

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by NemesisAU, Dec 11, 2008.

1. NemesisAU

NemesisAU New Member

Okay guys, I just ordered my 16gb 2G iPod Touch and the Zagg Invisible Shield to go with it.

Any tips on applications for my iPod Touch (esp. free ones) and videos or detailed instructions on how to apply the IS?

Any tips are welcome! Thanks guys!
  2. MindScar

MindScar Banned

3. Germany

Germany Banned

Good list. I highly recommend Fring (an im app), Labyrinth Lite (marble maze with amazing detail and sound quality), and Cube Runner (avoid cubes by tilting your iPod). Those are probably a few of the best free apps. Good luck with your 2g! Welcome to the family of 2g users. Lol.
  4. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you want free apps, I recommend Beginning, Tap Defense, Tap Tap Revenge, Trace, Jelly Car, AstroTilt, Cube Runner, the 4 Papi games, Tangram Pro, TiltSnake, Rogue, and maybe Audi A4.
  5. Germany

Germany Banned

Wow! I totally forgot Tap Tap Revenge and Jelly Car. TTR is amazing, especially with the new online play. Definately check that out. Jelly car is one of the most challenging and addicting games that you can find. Both of these amazing apps are free and I strongly recommend you check them out.
  6. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    However I recommend that you buy an iTunes Gift card so you can buy a few of the best games out there. Touchgrind, Fieldrunner, Snail Mail, Tap Tap Dance (a better version of TTR), and Scoops (some people say it sucks but I think it's pretty awesome) are all good games. Combined the price is about $20.00
  7. christoph7577

christoph7577 New Member

For installation tips for the invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, check out their website :http://www.zagg.com. Towards the bottom there is an installation of the invisibleSHIELD on an iPod touch.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me.

Thanks!

Chris

evangelist@zagg.com