Settings won't save?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by bwenz, Jun 26, 2009.

1. bwenz

bwenz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok so I jailbroke my iPod touch 2G about a week ago and now it seems that I can't change some of my regular settings. For example, when I change the auto lock feature to on, then exit the settings, it simply changes the setting back to auto lock off. Same thing happens with emoji.

Also when I try to reset all settings on the iPod, nothing seems to be reset as far as I can tell.

I can't adjust the icons on my pages as I want either. When I move them around it works just fine but then after I restart, it goes back to how it was before.

Some notes: I restored the iPod before jailbreaking and set it up as a new iPod.

Help?!?!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Can anybody help me please??

My guess is that it has to do with something I downloaded from Curia that has those settings set for some reason. Could this be?
  2. bwenz

bwenz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Come on all u smart people and nobody can give me an answer?
  3. PurpleRa1n

PurpleRa1n Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    hmm weird.

you might be better off just to DFU, restore, then re-jailbreak

or check to see if there are corrupt downloads from cydia? (manage, packages)

i guess if you really wanted to waste some time you could ssh and mess around with system settings