Server has a blue question mark.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by jaboyle0, Dec 5, 2007.

1. jaboyle0

jaboyle0 New Member

Hi, i have jailbroken my ipod with firmware 1.1.1 and was going to go and jailbreak the new 1.1.2. I had to downgrade to 1.1.1 which was fine but when ( on the video i saw) which usually worked for me, instructed me to go to ' www.jailbreakme.com ' there was a tiny blue question mark in the top left of the server. So i tried the other video which was an older version of hacking my ipod which told me to go to ' jailbreak.toc2rta.com ' the same thing happend !!!! but normal websites like google work a charm, no problems there !!! please some explain to me what is this blue question mark ????

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

check to make sure that u actually have version 1.1.1 on your ipod, the blue question mark is the image you get if you go to those websites using a regular computer or an ipod running 1.1.2 because the TIFF exploit is patched in the new firmware
  3. jaboyle0

jaboyle0 New Member

thanks for the reply . i did do the hole downgrade thing with the right software (1.1.1) but it is still 1.1.2 . Iv done it now though thanks a lot !!!
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

np welcome to the forums! =)

im jealous that u actually have a touch =(
  5. joejoeb36

joejoeb36 New Member

hey I wish I knew that before I restored my stupid touch 5 times but my question is how do I download the older version 1.1.1???? I prefer if someone can email me at joejoeb36@yahoo.com thanks!
  6. jimmylvo

jimmylvo New Member

Google it. You will get anything you want!~