Seriously? This is getting annoying.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by NinetyFour, May 10, 2010.

1. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, so my iPod touch 2g 16gb started glitching out.

I opened up Cydia for the first time in like 2-3 months, and I downloaded a huge update. The iPod resprsang in the middle of the update. My iPod then was missing some Cydia apps (proswitcher being one of them). It also mysteriously reinstalled some app store apps that I had deleted a couple days ago (WTF?). So I go into Cydia to redownload proswitcher, and I go to manage packages, and I already had it installed apparently, so I reinstalled, but I still didn't have it! Also, the touchscreen is unresponsive sometimes.

Never had these problems before. I've restored my iPod touch about 3 times. I feel like I HAVE to do a restore every 4-6 months, because stuff keeps glitching out. What's wrong? Is it time a new device?
  2. ClusterShart

ClusterShart New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Use APTBackup, and then try a restore, it wont hurt. Also, try not to mees with what you normally do, and the system wil work fine.
  3. Theipodman

Theipodman New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Do you have vWallpaper installed??
    Because I downloaded it and when I would unlock my device and scroll the springboard it would freeze(and do strange things) but when I removed it IN cydia the glitches and stuff just dissapeared

Please Register or Log in to view images

Theipodman.
  4. Blade19

Blade19 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    occasionally all your ipod needs is a reboot i woould try this before anything