serious hackers only please

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by usaeagles95, Jun 7, 2010.

1. usaeagles95

usaeagles95 New Member

I've been looking around and haven't found a way to do what I want so heres the question. Is there a way to connect my ipod touch to my env3 through bluetooth (or something along the lines of that) and transfer text messages received from the env3 to the itouch and respond to the messages the same way?
  2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    No, there is no way to do that.

Is there even a way to move texts from the ENV3 first off?
    If not, it won't happen.
  3. usaeagles95

usaeagles95 New Member

alright, thanks anyways
  4. Jux1

Jux1 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i dont understand.....whats the point....or what your getting at exactly. i got an env3 and an iphone 2g (used to have an ipod touch). are you trying to do like some call forwarding sh+t....but with txts instead of calls? if so....y? y not just make a screen name and use a chat app and im the person's cell phone? then use your env3 to fwd the txts but to that email address that you make up? i mean bluetooth can be annoying as sh*t to configure and take just as long to do. my guess is....., now i could be wrong....but as far as me.....someone who had your setup(same equip)....to make a long story short man....just get a cheap 2g iphone(buy it from someone/anywhere), unlock & jailbreak it, get a gophone sim card.....and you'll be good. theres really no reason for what it is that your trying to do aside from being able to txt back mothaf0kaz who txt you(to ur env3). i know verizon can suck by lockin u into a contract like that, cant use iphone, etc, or cant afford it and happen to have an itouch.....but after all the time, little money here and there that you spend doing all this "COOL" SH-T.....be much easier to just get a cheap iphone. now i could be wrong, you could have some unbelievable idea to get across by doin this...an if so, what? im curious, cause if anyone can help.....trust me.....i can