seqpod vs itunes

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by wan3212, Dec 22, 2007.

1. wan3212

wan3212 New Member

first off, how do i download off of seqpod? i searched for songs and could play them, but how do i download them?

then, second, is there any way to play songs downloaded from seqpod on ur ipod using the ipod music app, not ttr?
  2. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

You download songs off seeqpod by downloading the safari plugin from the installer list. The only way to download songs that you have downloaded on the ipod music app is by downloading the song onto your computer, and then adding the song to your itunes library. There is another player (not the ipod music player) that allows you to play back songs you have downloaded. Also if you download the new Net Services, you can toggle the safari plugin on and off so if you only want to listen to the song and not downloaded it you can toggle off the plug-in and stream the music immediately. I have made this post quite vague becuase there have been countless threads talking about the same things you are asking. Take you mouse up to the search bar at the top of this webpage and put in the key words "Safari Plug-in" or any combination of that
  3. wan3212

wan3212 New Member

ok thank u very much
  4. F0N3Y

F0N3Y New Member

5. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    To take songs off of seeqpod on your computer,
    just let the song play through all the way...
    then look in your temporary internet files folder and copy and paste the song file into your music folder... and BAM!
    you have a free song

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well...I find SeeqPod easier than having to go on Limewire...Downloading it...Then SSHing into iPod then putting the music in there...It's way easier to just go on SeeqPod and download the music directly on there...But the only thing I don't like is it goes to the SendFile application and it's just words in there...I like to be able to do the Cover flow and have all my music in one place but oh well.
  7. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ive seen seeqpod before, but if u do the entire tutorial that the guy made on the link. duz it allow u to keep the songs, or just download them and play them once. cuz if u can keep them thatd be sik.
  8. TonyThriller

TonyThriller New Member

Like seriously, words are so out dated -.- lol hopefully send file will improve
  9. AnotherFan

AnotherFan New Member

Yeah, I'm wondering whether SendFile will cause problems when you try to sync your iPod with iTunes.

I know downloading music straight from Safari is amazing, but I still will listen to music on my iPod synced from iTunes. Has installing SendFile, iShare, etc. caused problems for anyone?
  10. shortguy088

shortguy088 New Member

no it doesnt do anything. i have downloaded a few songs from seeqpod and i update almost everyday with itunes and everything works great