Sent my ipod for repair..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by asado111, Oct 30, 2007.

1. asado111

asado111 New Member

I had brought an ipod like 2weeks ago to be exact 16days and i sent it for service today. I ordered a box from apple they shipped it via DHL i ordered the box on friday night from there online service request and by saturday the box had been shipped and recieved it on monday. And today "TUESDAY" i sent it back to them the problem wit it was that

1. It had dead pixels...
    2. I dont know if this is normal or not but when i plugged it in the USB at a diffrent computer the back of the ipod was shocking you wen u touched it. wen you removed the usb it would stop..
    3. The screen was scartched wen i brought and walmart never had anymore in stock so i kept it..

So like 5minutes ago DHL came and took my ipod so how long do you guys think it would take to repair it? and if they cant repair it what will they do?
  2. svtfiveoh

svtfiveoh New Member

last time I sent something to Apple.. it took 4 weeks.. Couldnt you have taken it back to Wal Mart ????
  3. asado111

asado111 New Member

walmart didnt have them in stock... i went liek 5x they never had them in stock and i had 15days for it.. so u think they send a new one or refurb?