Sennheister MM50

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hot_dogs_, Jan 5, 2009.

1. hot_dogs_

hot_dogs_ New Member

2. callumsayslol

callumsayslol New Member

i have the headphones without the controls, they sound awesome. but sadly i cannot give you any advice on the controls. i would presume they work on any gen touch regardless of what it says.
  3. milkman

milkman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    the controls most likely will n ot work but the mic probably will
  4. hot_dogs_

hot_dogs_ New Member

Is there anyone who actually owns a 2nd gen touch and these headphones and is able to report on whether or not the mic and control works?
  5. vishliberal

vishliberal New Member

I own an Ipod Touch 2G and this headset, purchased it about a week ago. It is a disaster on the 2G from my own experience. As headphones they are fine, but when its time to use the mic, the audio becomes full of static and you start to hear yourself only. Let me give you an example. If you are using a VOIP program and you call someone, with this headset you will not hear the other person you are calling, only yourself and everything you hear will be full of static which makes everything inaudible basically. That may just be my own personal experience, but I am just letting you know, thought the headset was defective but it make sense now that I read that it only supports 1st GEN Ipod Touch. I would not personally recommend this.
  6. Winobie

Winobie New Member

Same here, MM50 = Fail

My MM50 buds are the same, (Touch 2G) Using the mic, the recording is always polluted with a loud rhythmic crackle, Now I know its the buds and not my iPod. Thanks for posting.
    - Rob