Sending my 1G Ipod touch for a 2G Ipod touch?????

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by revan99, Jan 4, 2009.

1. revan99

revan99 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Alright I have a 1G 8g Ipod touch. Back in February I had to send it back due to the home button breaking, so they sent me a new one. After a few months this one is starting to do some weird things like shutdown, the youtube and itunes apps won't connect, and battery icon keeps changing from full to nothing when i put it into sleep mode. I've reset it and restored it. lol I've actually tried to fix it but it doesn't work. So i guess my question is if I send it back do you think they would give me a 2nd gen touch? the 8g model

-They probably wouldnt give me a 18g even though its the same price as my 8g when i bought it.
  2. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nope you wont get a new one you will still get a 1g 8gig one.
    unless you have best buys warrenty
  3. lilaz_boi

lilaz_boi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you had a 1g iPod touch 8gb your going to get a 1g iPod touch 8gb back. If they gave you a 2g since its cheaper wouldn't some people just break there 1g ipod on purpose?
  4. John7435

John7435 Member

you won't get a 2G back..i'm almost certain
    but, if you do get it repaired, and get a 1G back and want a 2g, let me know. If yo're willing to pay some extra cash, i'll give you my 16GB 2G for your 8GB 1g and some cash
  5. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You cannot trade it in for a different version, model, generation, etc. If you want a different one, you must purchase it.
  6. HLR Element

HLR Element Banned

lol, unless they make a mistake, no way... i had a friend who sent in his xbox a long time ago, arcade version, got back one with a HD and extra controller lol