Sendfile

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by carvalho360, Jan 13, 2008.

1. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

so i downloaed everything for sendfile and its working fine, and now i tried installing MSN like the full version, i was able to download the file and i was wondering if theres any hack/method/way of running the installer from the sendfile app...chances are it wouldnt work anyway becasue of hte power required or anyhting like that, but would b really cool if there way a way to at least run the .exe file
  2. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

I don't think it would be possible because msn is a windows application and the iPod is running an Apple operating system, and i don't think that it can even run apple programs. So it's kinda like iPod/iPhone OS so any program needs to be created for the iPod's operating system, anything else wouldn't be recognized. Well that's my understanding of it. And Apple computers can't run .exe files can they? Maybe if someone made a windows emulator for the iPod, kinda useless though.
  3. carvalho360

carvalho360 New Member

i was just usin msn as an example..but yea i get what ur saying.. would be cool if someone made the garage band thing usable on the iphone and then u could just download it using sendfile : P