Send Feedback to Apple

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by waichip1991, Jan 18, 2008.

1. waichip1991

waichip1991 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I suggest that everybody who is upset about the $20 Upgrade sends a feedback to Apple from the following website:
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipodtouch.html
    I think they shouldn't trick their loyal customers like that...
  2. nicox45

nicox45 New Member

sure! do it...
  3. Weo

Weo New Member

good idea man
  4. waichip1991

waichip1991 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have done it already
  5. ricthar

ricthar New Member

I sent my feedback. I bought the apps and upgraded, however even though I live in Tampa the GPS doesn't seem to work no matter where I am. If I look at the wifi networks it shows them, but still doesn't work. Anybody else having this problem or can help fix?
  6. sickjester4

sickjester4 New Member

The GPS is never going to work on yout iPod.
    The 'GPS' system isn't really GPS, it relys on cell phone towers to figure out its position/
    Seeing as you don't have an iPhone, you have an iPod, you can't use the location feature of Maps.
    It uses three towers and triangulates the cell phone form them to find your position.
    Thus it will never work.
  7. Timothy__Ratner

Timothy__Ratner New Member

My message,

"Hello,

I have recently viewed Steve Jobs' latest Keynote presentation, some announcements left me suprised; the MacBook Air, simply fascinating. AppleTV update; very pleasing. Though, I was not satisfied by Steve Jobs' announcement of the application pack for the iPod Touch. I dislike the statement that older owners have to pay a charge of about $20.00. I do not find it fair that newer owners have the five applications already loaded with it. Owners paid for the iPod Touch to enjoy it. When we find out we have to pay an extra $20.00 for even more enjoyment, it's just not fair. You do not have to consider this, but many older owners would like for the application pack to be cheaper, or free of charge. I enjoy Apple's new products and announcements, keep it up.

iPod Touch owner,
    Timothy Ratner."
  8. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I would post my message but I let them know exactly how I feel about the app pack. So nope!
  9. ricthar

ricthar New Member

That's funny, I just went on the apple site and it says that it will work with the touch. I was sitting in the middle of 3 towers and was still not found. I guess apple lies about everything.
  10. AssLikeThat

AssLikeThat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't think this would do much. Complaining usually doesn't work.