{Semi Tehered} Ipod wont boot in normal mode

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by cheesecake, Feb 14, 2009.

1. cheesecake

cheesecake New Member

Hey my ipod wont boot in normal mode .
    Ive have applied the winter board patch and changeed the permission
    Ive got alot of app installed ie winterboard , catergories openssh boss prefs PDA net and few other just off app store
    lots of games and ive put M*bile Inst*lation on
    The only way i can boot is with Decovery ( sweet booter (Y) )
    any help thanxs
  2. car.cuevas

car.cuevas New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It really seems that the normal boot is not working because the update of the sqlite3 lib, I did not update and it's working, and when I load tethered version is working everything (even winterboard, applying the patch)

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145738
  3. intet24

intet24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i am also having this problem. semi tethered boot is OK, but normal boot, nothing happens, and when you connect it to a pc, it's gonna say "USB Device not Recognized". Then you need to go to DFU and jailbreak boot. same as tethered. does somebody know how to fix this? help!
  4. hipy

hipy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    What you probally did wrong is installing updates in cydia, DO NOT INSTALL ISPAZIO!!!!

i did it and whoppa no normal boot, i rejaiblreakded worked fine. so i dont install ispazio update

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. FenrirWolf

FenrirWolf New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    iSpazio doesn't cause the problem. You'll screw up normal booting if you click the "Upgrade" button because that will install SQLite v3. If you click on the iSpazio graphic you'll be taken to a page where you can update it by itself and that won't do you any harm.