Semi Successful 1.1.3 Jailbreak *Please Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Aristarchos, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Aristarchos

Aristarchos Banned

I Just Upgraded To 1.1.3 (Jailbroken) Using the Official Dev Team Release 1.1.2 to 1.1.3
    All was well until I tried to rearrange my springboard icons. Nothing Happened, It just sat there. I had my finger on different Icons for more than a minute and nothing happens...what is going on.

-I tried restarting several times and that didn't work

any suggestions?
  2. melefire

melefire New Member

After you jailbreak you don;t have apps or wiggly. Add "http://oscarwu1991.googlepages.com/iphoneapps.xml" to installer and then install iphone apps. Now you can move icons.
  3. humphree

humphree New Member

[I tried using this on my iPod(8 gb, jailbroken with ziphone 2.1),
    and I get an error when I try to install saying 'Main script execution failed!'...
    any suggestions?] <-tard

Nevermind...I forgot about trying to install BSD...
    i'm dumb.
    killme.
  4. jfb392

jfb392 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They wanted to charge for JerrySIM, which was an actual piece of hardware.

Thanks for playing though.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

I could have sworn the elite team's forums (yesterday), said that they wanted to charge for the jailbreak itself. Those forums however, are down right now.

If I am wrong then I apologize for the misunderstanding. I am neck deep in a sh*t load of school work, and haven't slept more then three hours a night for the past week.
  6. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    man, if we felt like we could make our own jailbreak, we would. but the people with ziphone are actually close, they just can't find he vram's memory address. they have no ipod touch to test on and Arix is drawing a blank, so..... we have to wait it out, but ho knows, we might screw around with it.

btw, deathdr0ne, u miss spelled my name
  7. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

Sorry, Chris Stroud. Are you a mod? Cause quite a few posts just disappeared?
  8. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

If anybody in here witnessed the flaming that just occurred, i want to say that we don't allow flaming in this forum. Also note that there was some misinformation spread due to the iphone-elite's propaganda. Don't believe everything you read. That's my two cents. Now, back onto topic, please.
  9. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you guys would do that, it'd be awesome.

SIDE NOTE. Survivor man so owns Man VS. Wild. Bear Grylls is CRAP.

Chris Stroud is the Epic Survivor.

I'm assuming thats where you got the name.
  10. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

Alright, maybe I just got my information wrong? I said I might have read it wrong, and apologized. Sorry about that SkylarEC. Iphone elite though is where Zibri came from, and he is the person that created ziphone. So in case that information was there, and I did read it right. Then how do you know it's incorrect? I was referring to the iphone devteam like they were. I don't know if there is any difference or not between the iphone devteam, and the ipod touch devteam. Is there?