[Selling] Tom Clancy's End War Beta Code

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by touchmaster81, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello i have recieved an extra end war beta code for xbox 360 because my dad works at micrsoft. im asking $20 obo or some cool tech gear, specifically a mini 2.4 ghz wireless camera

please pm me
  2. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

$20 or a wireless cam for a beta code? Shiiiiiit.

Saying that, its early for that game.
  3. you would be amazed at how great the voice control works. they had a demo of 2 parrots playing it with each other and it actually worked.
  4. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    if u had it for ps3 i would do it

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

2.4GHz webcam???
  6. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    WTF NO. Thats illegal AND a ripoff.
  7. laxstevo

laxstevo Guest

beta codes and gear

hey do u still have the beta codes for tom clancy and that other stuff since i am willing to buy buy buy
  8. Carnage

Carnage Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Guys nobody should buy it. Firstly his dad doesn't work for Microsoft. He got a bonus end war beta code because we has to wait an extra week. I got 2 beta codes also but I gave themn away. Plus the beta is only 1 campaign mission long. I beat it in 3 minutes. This guy is a scammer. I might have one left and willing to give it to somebody for free.

The beta isnt even worth .50 cents
  9. my dad does work for microsoft and he gets 3 betas per household. i also am running the new xbox experience beta and i had 3 beta codes to call of duty world at war but i gave them away to my friends. think before posting things that make you look like an ignorant fool next time.
  10. Carnage

Carnage Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, anyone that goes out and says "My dad works at Microsoft" has someone that works for Microsoft. I've heard that so much. Every time a new beta for a game is released I at least get 2 beta codes and I don't even work for a game company. The new Xbox Experience? anyone can have that. I have the beta on my computer but I am not willing to mod my 360 to use it. I know I may no have the best grammar but at least I use capital letters you fool.

Just because you can say it, doesn't mean its true. It would be against your "Dad's" NDA.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.