selling my 2g to get the 3g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chrisinfinity, May 29, 2009.

1. chrisinfinity

chrisinfinity New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    How much will ebay take away from me? And how much do you think it will cost to ship it and where should i get a box and how should i ship it? Can you please help me cause this is the first time. i have no experience thanks =)

ipod touch 2g brand new ( i recently exchanged it at the apple store and they gave me a brand new one ) but not in the box earphones and everything new except the usb cord is kind of scratched a little. . 8g . comes with artic rebeltouch and 2 screen protectors rebeltouch is used for like one week.

How much do you think i can get for this ?
  2. solidness

solidness Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    First- I wouldn't reccomend eBay. Not the best method.

2nd- There is no confirmation on the ipod touch 3g, and a lot of people think it won't happen.

Third- If you still decide to sell it i would say maybe $185-200?
  3. eladc

eladc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    eBay is the best way to sell the item, don't listen to solid.
  4. Hayesy15

Hayesy15 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    what u do is i go up to people u know from work oe school ow what ever and decide the price u want to sell it for then add like $50 or $100 or what ever u want to add
    go up to them dont tell them y ur selling it jus say like ur getting an i phone or ur saving up for something
    jus say u wonna sell it for $150 add the amount u wonna add so if u add $100 it will be $250
    so go up to them an ask then if they wont to buy it for $250 and if they say yes u will be getting extra but if no nock down the price a bit and they will think there getting a discount but achually there not
    but dont go down below the real price u wonna sell it for

the prices i used are just examples use what u do ur prices

if it works for u let me know
  5. Korea

Korea Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Or to make things easier, go sell your iPod on craigslist instead of advertising your iPod to your friends and fellow employees about it.