Selling iPod touch and iPhone For iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by desenagrator, May 30, 2010.

1. desenagrator

desenagrator Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ok I was thinking about selling my iPod touch and iPhone for an iPad! the reason is is because well I just got my iPhone a month ago and don't really like it that much because I already have a cell phone with unlimited texting and free weekends and it does the same thing as an iPod touch can do so I really don't need that! and all I do with my iPod touch is play with it at home and in the car! I don't take it anywhere like public places I just keep it in the car! and my friend has an iPad and I played with it a few times and I kind of like it better than the iPod touch! so what do you guys think? If you guys were in the same situation as I am would you do it? Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. TechDudeGeorge

TechDudeGeorge Active Member

If I were you keep the iPhone and iPod. Then you have a spare phone and loads of features. They are the same as a iPad really. Unless you need the screen size then they are better as they are more portable etc. I'd stick with them.
  3. JacobVengeance

JacobVengeance Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I would most likely sell iPod and iPhone for iPad.
    The way I see it is when OS 4.0 comes out and is jailbroken it will be better then any experience you will get with either iPod or iPhone. Plus more devs will go for iPads now since they are more popular because of advertisement.
  4. Lagunatic

Lagunatic Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    yeh and if you are going to sell them, do it now before the new iphone and ipod comes out. and also, if you wait for the 2nd gen ipad, the value of them would have gone down.
  5. Silver

Silver Member

Device:
    iPad
    If I still had my iPod Touch, I'd sell it to get the iPad. But not the iPhone.
  6. peebrian202869

peebrian202869 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    The answer is no
  7. freemini

freemini Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    only the ipod touch, keep the iPhone

Please Register or Log in to view images