Self shutdown

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by fckmayday, Jun 9, 2008.

1. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

Hi, i have got a problem. Ive jailbroken my ipod touch and now, it shuts down/reboots randomly. I have never had such a problem. 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3, everything was fine till 1.1.4
    Any suggestions?

Regards, fck.
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I'd recommend restoring to factory 1.1.4 and see if the problem continues with unjailbroken software. If it does, you should take it to Apple and get it replaced.
  3. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

If i had such a avail. I would return it to apple ASAP. Unfortunately i had lost my warranty... I will try w/o jailbreak
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    All iPod Touches are still under warranty because they all come with an automatic one year warranty from the day you bought it, and it hasn't even been a year since they were released, so you still have your warranty.
  5. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

Bah, I dont doubt it, but the problem is on the other side. I live in Poland and when the ipod was released on 29th October i said to myself " I must have it". I asked my friend, he bought it and sent it to me from California. So how will i go to shop in Poland and prove them that i have the warranty?
  6. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Again, the warranty is good for one year after the purchase, so they can just check the serial number and see when it was purchased.
  7. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

Damnit, didnt know that! Im so thankful! You are my god. Tommorow im going to ispot to get yhe new ipod touch!