Selection Color on Lists

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by anthony1337lol, Mar 7, 2009.

1. anthony1337lol

anthony1337lol New Member

Does anyone know where the highlight color .png is located in the filesystem? I'd really like to make it orange, but I can't find it anywhere. It's the color over the "composers" option in the picture.

Please Register or Log in to view images

i posted this in the mods section earlier, but the themes section is more relevant.
  2. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i changed it on mine, now let me track down what the hell it was lol!

grr WinSCP is being a b*tch now. I think it was UITableSelection.png in the UIImages folder. Can't verify atm. sorry.

Got it, yup that's the one. Also found that the one used in Apps (like AppSniper) is UITableSelectionGray.png Still trying to track down where the rest are used.

Attached Files:

3. anthony1337lol

anthony1337lol New Member

Thank you!!! Can't wait to make it orange.
    Edit: Where is the uiimages folder located? I searched on total commander and it couldn't find anything.
    I don't have winterboard installed, if that makes a difference.

EDIT 2: I found it, sort of. You have to install winterboard, then navigate to private\var\stash\Themes.XXXXX,
    Then make a folder with a theme name, then inside that folder place a folder called UIImages, then in THAT folder you place the edited images.
    I found all the pictures on modmyi.com, after searching for "uiimages"
    Here's a pic!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images