Sega cd help

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Sargentsubzer0, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Sargentsubzer0

Sargentsubzer0 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have like 5different bios named differentlyvthan what the read me says i need i tried renaming them but it wont work where can i get the right bio
  2. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you have the right files / bios named like in the txt file you should copy them in ROMs/GENESIS folder.I have made the same mistake , too.I have copied them into the genesis4iphone folder.But they should be in the GENESIS Folder

Please Register or Log in to view images

But the CD support ist really bad i have tryed about 10 games and only 1 runs ok.The other all lagged as hell or dont even run right. Sonic CD runs ok and its playable

3. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

depending on which language and where the game came from you need to put in the correct bios to support them

4. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah i have copied all 3 Bios EU/US/JP into the GENESIS folder.But mostly I use US games coz the bios is 60 FPS the EU games are only 50 FPS.
  5. NickHobs

NickHobs New Member

where do u get the bios from?
  6. apple123

apple123 New Member

Google.
  7. Kamon62

Kamon62 New Member

Hey guys im new here. Ive been trying for ages to get this to work. I put both the iso of sonic cd extracted AND unextracted in the roms folder along with and unextracted sega cd bios folder. and an extracted sega cd (u) bios (one needed to play sonic cd). Every time i call up sonic cd i get a message saying i havent got any (u) bios and a few options like Load rom/iso and stuff, but you cant click them. Im out of ideas, what have i done wrong?