SeeThru

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jack963, Oct 22, 2007.

1. jack963

jack963 New Member

Any word on this case? I really like the look of it, especially the different color options. It's hard to tell how much bulk it will add to the player. Anybody know? I know it's a form-fitting case, but sometimes they are thick and still add bulk.

Any other issues with this case people have come across? Thanks!
  2. dano

dano New Member

This looks very nice, I don't know how bulky or not bulky this might make it! I personally own a SpeckSeeThru for my macbook pro and I love it and it doesnt make my Macbook any fatter than it looks! I would go for it. Gonna get that red one to match my macbook

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jack963

jack963 New Member

Great, thanks for the information! Looks like it isn't actually available yet.

Soon enough, I guess!
  4. andrewpalooza

andrewpalooza New Member

Speck <website@speckproducts.com> Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 2:01 PM
    To: me

Hey! The product you were interested in: SeeThru Hard Shell for iPod touch, Red is back in stock!!

We've got a bunch of them, and they're sitting here just waiting for you or someone else to order them! Our warehouse staff would be more than happy to process your order now that we have them in stock.

Click here to go back to the product page that you were interested in: SeeThru Hard Shell for iPod touch, Red

Thank you and have a Speck-tacular day!!

I received that in my inbox today, but when I checked the site -- it is STILL backordered. Strange

5. chrishch

chrishch New Member

The SeeThru case is finally available... but shipping to Canada really sucks. The only options are "Worldwide Expedited" for $38.01 or "Worldwide Express" $40.63. Why is there no USPS option?