SeeThru 2G from Speck

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by iTuchChris, Jan 24, 2009.

1. iTuchChris

iTuchChris New Member

So, I just ordered the SeeThru case from Speck, so im just wondering if anyone got any experience with it? Is it good? Does it come with any screen protectors? ..

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

nope, sh*tty case, very fragile, scratches like a b*tch, no screen protector and a bad locking mechanism
  3. dlstc

dlstc Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I currently have the Speck See Thru case on my iPod Touch 2g. I was very hopeful for this case as it seemed to have some things really going for it - slide off section for docking and built-in stand.

Initially, I liked the case. The opening on the bottom was big enough for docking even without taking the bottom slide section off. It was easy to install and use. I liked the grippy strips on the sides, and the openings for the buttons allowed for easy pushing/access.

However, after using the case for over a week, I must concur with the previous poster. The plastic of the case is not very durable. It scratches easily. I don't really have a problem with this aspect - better the case than my iPod itself. It did actually chip in one spot, though, and it was just in my pocket.

Also, one of the grippy side strips is starting to peel away. Finally, because of the grippy side strip, it is a little problematic setting the Touch on the stand. It's not really centered.

And, no, screen protectors are not included.

I much prefer my Incase Slider.

Sorry for the bad news.
  4. iTuchChris

iTuchChris New Member

Looks like i have to find a new one then, thx

Please Register or Log in to view images