seems as tho alot of ipods...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pchuownsu, Oct 29, 2007.

1. pchuownsu

pchuownsu New Member

have been having problems hmm?
  2. JDann24

JDann24 New Member

Problems are coming when people who don't know what they are doing try to jailbreak their ipod without following directions.
  3. TJd

TJd New Member

i agree. When people jailbreak wrong they mess it up. I personally love the touch and recommend it to everyone. If u dont got it, get it.
  4. avaloncourt

avaloncourt New Member

A prime example is the new thread that's been posted by a user wondering why he can't get voice-recorder to work.
  5. TJd

TJd New Member

WOW, that's kind of sad.
  6. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    maybe he meant if you use a mic attached to the itouch like the old ipods, stop saying what people mean and their intentions, it could lead to a non-mature fight, just ask the guy what he meant,

Cheers,
    Ben.
  7. Valo_Soul

Valo_Soul New Member

No, they DO have a lot of problems. The dead/stuck pixel thing is absurd. My first 16GB Touch (Week 39) had 2 dead pixels in the center of the screen. My replacement (Week 40, which I received yesterday) has 3 dead pixels! 2 in the center and one in the top right corner.

Also, I believe I have discovered a glitch in coverflow and have reported it to Apple via phone. Both of mine had the "glitch" so it's either an inherent problem with the Touch or something being caused by one or more of my music files (doubt it). I'd like to know somebody else with a Touch so I can test for the glitch.
  8. avaloncourt

avaloncourt New Member

No, read the thread. He DID think the touch had a microphone. He loaded an iPhone-specific based app and expected it to work. He couldn't understand why the mic in his touch wasn't working just like the large number of threads started wanting to know why SMS wasn't working.

This IS the point. People buy things with no clue about what they have in them and do random things expecting them to work. How many hard drive and bluetooth threads are required to show that?