See if you can Solve this one.

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by beatmac, Jun 20, 2009.

1. beatmac

beatmac New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just updated my IPod touch 2g to 3.0. Now, I'd love to take advantage of the bluetooth support. I have a pair of Beats By Dre Headphones, and I love them. But I'd also love to use them without the 3.5mm cable.

With me so far?

My headphones have a 3.5mm input jack on the side. That's where the cable goes. Now, my question is:

Is there a Portable 3.5mm bluetooth receiver on the market to fit my needs?

I've had a pair of Jaybird JB-200 bluetooth headphones in thhe past, but sound quality totally sucked. Now, I want a combination of my BBD's sound quality with the Jaybird's wireless capability.

See what I mean?

If anyone knows anything that could help me, feel free to pour out your knowledge within this thread.

Thanks Guys.

P.S. The closest thing I've found is the Sony-Ericsson MBR-100. It looks promising but maybe someone coould check it out and give me a second opinion? Thanks again.
  2. div^

div^ New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
  3. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

The reason the SQ is so poor is because of the bluetooth. Wired is your best option.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Someone explain it better please. >.<
  4. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  5. beatmac

beatmac New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that would've worked if only the 3.5mm plug were on the receiver and not the transmitter. Thanks anyway Sitruss
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Yeah that's what I had in mind initially. Fortunately, the Headphones I have came with a pair of 1/8 to 1/8 cables already. But instead of the samsung one, I ordered a Jabra BT3030 from Amazon. It's basically the same thing.
  6. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No there's a 3.5mm jack on the receiver that allows use of a wired headset. The problem is obtaining the actual product

Please Register or Log in to view images