seconds toughts about my touch...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by beezy, Feb 10, 2008.

1. beezy

beezy New Member

so about a month ago, i got my 8 GB touch. but im considering selling it for a different ipod. the space isnt wats concerning me, its the cost, i dont even fill up 8GB so for 300$ idk if it was worth it, safari is cool so is AIM and bejeweled and text twist, by they get old, and wifi isnt aviable in many places, thats free at lesat, so im considering getting an 8GB nano, and keep me that extra 100 bucks to put towads my laptop... wat do u all think?
    * i no the apps are cool but u gotta admit they get old
    * wifi really isnt everywere
    *and the handles are a bit hard, having to take it out all the time to change, the samll ass buttons for music controls, i htink the click wheel would be easier
    i really dont no im having a touch time with this one...
  2. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

Give it time, there will most likely be some amazing app's in the near future.
  3. beezy

beezy New Member

thanks thats not a bad idea, as for the music controls, i can handle, its just, damnit apple, y u gotta make everything so damn expensive lol. well im 14, money comes, money goes, im gettin a summer job, before i no it ill have plenty of cash for watever i want
  4. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

Apple needs to make a remote for it & it'll make 60% of us happy.
  5. beezy

beezy New Member

i think thre is sum sort of remote, i saw it at bestbuy, not sure tho
  6. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

Probably the one that goes in your cigarette lighter in your automobile.
  7. lildudejds

lildudejds Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well of course you are complaining about lack of wifi hotspots, you live in Kansas!!

ok just joshin, but i'd hang on to it. It is constantly being made better every day.
  8. ben471

ben471 New Member

I can understand where you're coming from considering half the stuff on the touch is better with wifi. I spend 60% of my time at home with hi-speed and 35% of my time at school with semi-hi-speed. So 95% of the time I have internet and my touch. It's perfect for me but in your situation it may not be the right thing.

I think half the fun of it is playing around with apps and themes. The other half is actually using it.

O, and when you get bored with bejeweled, try some emulators. There's a few hundred or even a few thousand games right there, especially if you're not full.
  9. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Seeming that the 5G Video was 300$ me think. The Touch is at a pretty good price compared to past iPods. But compared to Todays other mp3 players its pretty expensive.

Also the only thing I wish apple would do is make the iPhone headphones with the external controls compatible with the iPod Touch.
  10. KingCathcart

KingCathcart New Member

I've got a really cheap remote off ebay.

It works perfectly as a remote and the radio also works (although it doesn't display the frequency like on other ipod models but hey its cheap).

I'd hang on until the SDK is out an apps start appearing before changing to a Nano. There could be a killer app that comes out that does something we hadn't thought of.