SDK License questions

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by Wiredbomb0, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Wiredbomb0

Wiredbomb0 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey there people! I've got a few questions regarding the Apple Developer License, so I'll try to keep things short

Please Register or Log in to view images

1) The Mac computer which I have is not connected to the internet, and I won't be able to get it connected. Is it still possible to purchase the license, and then begin sending applications to an iPhone WITHOUT using an internet connection for validation or something like that?

2) If I was to create an application and submit it to the app store, and I put a price on it, how does Apple pay me the earnings? Is it cheque or something like Paypal?

Thanks!
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    1. With the certificates, it will be a pain in the ass.
    2. They pay once you have $150 for a region (i.e. Canada, UK, etc.), usually through a bank account.
  3. Wiredbomb0

Wiredbomb0 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1. So it is actually possible? I'm willing to do whatever takes; I'm very persistent
    2. Okay then. When paying out, do they pay in USD or the currency you choose?
  4. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    1. Yes, it just requires making certificates on your Mac, then logining into the online (you need internet

Please Register or Log in to view images

) and registering them. So i don't see why you can't transfer the certificates from one computer to another to register them online.
    2. Not sure, sorry (Haven't been paid yet..).
  5. Wiredbomb0

Wiredbomb0 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Could I create a certificate on a Mac, then transfer to a Windows computer and then upload it/check it/whatever it and then transfer it back? Or would I have to have Mac with the tools installed to get the certificate.