SDK compatible

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Wyatt2987, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Is software 1.1.3 compatible with the SDK apps? I am asking because I am having trouble installing software 1.1.4 and I dont have the patience to deal with that hassle AGAIN.
  2. Anonymouslyanonymous

Anonymouslyanonymous Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No one knows right now, but it would be safe to presume 1.1.4 is the minimum for SDK apps to work seeing as its fixed bugs.
  3. KalleKanin

KalleKanin New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Isn't the SDK likely to be just a kit of resources to make software engineering easier? I don't know anything about these things, but I can imagine lengthy documentation and maybe a default example app and then graphic elements like arrows and bars and such. A road map with extras. Some sort of compiler maybe.

I imagine that all apps that work on the current firmware will still work on the next one, perhaps with some compability adjustments. But making new apps will be easier because there is information on how it should ideally be done.
  4. FAll in the depth

FAll in the depth New Member

When you official can dev. apps for the iTouch/Phone, you can transfer them to the touch too!
  5. Aristarchos

Aristarchos Banned

id go as far as to say, soon there will be a 1.1.5 which would be built espessily for the SDK
  6. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    NVM I got it updated! Finally! Someone from another forum said he talked to his apple coworkers and said the error I was experiencing was because I had auto lock on to lock up my iPod to soon. And he said my iPod was locked up because of it. That didn't work so I had to take my iPod off of the actual lock setting where you have to enter a password. I am so happy and can't wait till tomorrow!