sdHolidays - $.99 Premier Holiday App

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by ismas1394, Oct 5, 2008.

1. ismas1394

ismas1394 New Member

As of right now, sdHolidays is the most functional, in terms of ease of use and number of holidays and custom events, holiday managing application in the App Store. Additionally, it is at an extremely low price of $.99!

sdHolidays gives you the dates and a "days until" counter for over 20 major and minor holidays as well as the option to enter your own important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc. It's great for making schedules, planning vacations, and keeping track of important personal days. Dates for holidays are included for each year through 2018 and FREE updates will be provided at least every year.

Please take a moment to check out sdHolidays in the App Store:
    [Click here to go the the iTunes App Store]

Thank you for your time and we hope you enjoy this application!

[Visit us at www.schroederdev.com]
  2. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i like to add then manualy thank you for your efforts!!!
  3. Freegoo

Freegoo New Member

Looks ok, would be cool if you could import dates directly to the ipod calendar, but I'm betting the SDK doesn't allow this.
  4. ismas1394

ismas1394 New Member

I would have loved to add that functionality, but as you guessed, the SDK does not allow that. However, if it ever does, I will quickly make an update to add that support.

Thanks