ScummVM ok. Games appear compressed.

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by PCKid, Dec 10, 2007.

1. PCKid

PCKid New Member

I'v got ScummVM installed on my Touch and setup a game folder under Media got one of the free games on their site but the file is labeled queen.1c and doesn't show up in the add game section. Plus when you go to Add Game it defaults into the Media_sym folder and I can't get back out of that to choose my folder under plain old Media. If you try and install it into the Media_sym folder you run out of space.
  2. rvchamne

rvchamne New Member

the games i have, i jut put in a folder i called "SCUMMVM" under var/root. I have 5 games on there, Day of the Tentacle, Indiana Jones atlantis, Monkey Island 1 &2, and Sam & max and they all work perfect out of that directory.

when you add a game i've found it's bst to have ALL of your game files in an individual game folder, open that individual folder then hit "choose". dont add game in the folder containimg your game folders, make sense? when you hit "choose" techincally you should see nothing or "game" in the folder. it's a little wierd, but it works for me.
  3. coiagp@gmail.com

coiagp@gmail.com New Member

4. Joker

Joker New Member

Is it worth it getting this, because i didnt recognize any games when i saw them??
  5. PCKid

PCKid New Member

I understand that but my main question is still how to get out of Media_sym folder back to the Var/Root area. When I open ScummVM all the folders in the windows are the ones in the Media/Sym Folder. Where do you click to get out of that to see the Var/Root folder?
  6. Ipodtouchftw

Ipodtouchftw Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  7. rvchamne

rvchamne New Member

there is a button that appears after you hit "add game" on thee bottom left that says "go up" that's how you naigate into higher menu's.

Private/Var/root is the directory you're looking for.