ScummVM Full Throttle Files Required?

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by PCKid, Dec 12, 2007.

1. PCKid

PCKid New Member

I've got the PC version. Seems like that some of the files are unnecessary. Just the DATA folder is not enough. Anyone know what other files are needed?
  2. backfiggen

backfiggen New Member

It works fine for me. Why don't you list all the files you've got, so we can help.
  3. rafabgood

rafabgood New Member

4. PCKid

PCKid New Member

Oh HaHa very funny. Already done that and have been to that page you linked. Showed the Mac version which is what I tried. Still didn't work. I think the disc (original) may be corrupt and isn't copying all of the DATA folder over to my PC. So have got a mate who has it I think will check his version. Size, in bytes, of someones DATA folder would be handy. Old discs like that sometimes aren't even readable. I have a load of old PC games some 10 years old that are unreadable now.
  5. gmerariu

gmerariu New Member

Full throttle not working

Hi, I tried full throttle on the windows summvm and it works. on the ipod, i get no speech and I can not bring the action menu (hand, boot, skull).

Can someone help?
  6. Roan_gackt

Roan_gackt New Member

To get the menu (hand, boot, skull) you have to enable de mouse drag and drop option. To do that you have to tap with one finger and while pressing that finger slide another finger across de screen. Try to do that.
  7. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Which folder do i have to create ?

1. I opened the PC version and I see alot of files THROTTLE.EXE ... if i go to the folder " Resource " there are 3 files that i need.In folder Resource are 2 more folder one ist VIDEO and the other is DATA.So how do i have to build up the Game ?

hmmm...very hard to explain for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

So do i have to creat DATA and VIDEO folders in my Game folder that i copy to iPod ? Or should i only copy all the files from all the folders that are needed in one ?

EDIT : I have tryed to copy that files from Resource folder and created DATA and VIDEO folder and copied of course the files that needed. IT CRASHES. on start

Also tryed to copy all files from that folders together. IT CRASHES. on start
  8. spinner

spinner New Member

What the phuc is with this guy?! 31 posts of this chinese or whatever it is. A mod should get on this.
  9. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

i had full throttle on my ipod before, just copied all files and it worked