Scrubber Bar

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ariphas, Aug 2, 2010.

1. ariphas

ariphas New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So I'm making a theme and I'm trying to skin the music scrubber.
    ...It's not working.

Please Register or Log in to view images

The scrubber slider bar thing is supposed to look the same as the volume slider. In my theme's UIImages folder I have UIScrubberWhiteFill, which is a copy of VolumeWhiteMusicFill in com.apple.MediaPlayer, and all the other files are copied, etc. So I don't know why it's not working. I guess I'm asking for a tutorial on how to theme the scrubber.

Oh yeah, new problem, haha.

The volume slider is a bit... off, at the ends. Here's a look:

Please Register or Log in to view images

That's the volume slider when the volume is at 0%. It gets better towards the center of the volume slider and worse at the ends, it also has problems at the upper end.
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    I have no idea how to help you, as I don't know the inner working of themes, but I have to say that is gorgeous for what you have.
  3. iMiraj

iMiraj New Member

I used to skin and when I didn't know what a specific image was for, I'd colour it something random like hot pink or green and see what that did as that would stand out
  4. ariphas

ariphas New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thanks! It's just a black version of http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287515

I think his might be just a mockup, rather than a working theme. Mine is working but with problems as you can see.