Scrolling title songs and search tool

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kiedis98, Oct 15, 2007.

1. kiedis98

kiedis98 New Member

Hello!

1º thing:
    I don´t know why there´s no scrolling titles for the songs. When they are a little long appears the "..."
    In the other ipods exists the scrolling thing, so you can read the name of the songs (or Name of the band, album).

2º thing:
    The search tool to find music in our collection in the ipod touch. If I want to find a song and go directly to a song I have to browse and browse... and that´s takes you time.

These things appear with the jailbreak??
    Or we have to wait to apple update the soft to have them.

Let me know what you think.
  2. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

lol, no, installling 3rd party apps does not magically add any features to Apples own software... yet.

search is not necessary because its already so easy to find what you want to listen to.
  3. kiedis98

kiedis98 New Member

they´re in the other ipods

search tool should be there. it´s necessary. That´s why it´s present in all the other ipods.
  4. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    search wouldnt be a bad option, but like nintendodude said, its not really that NEEDED, seeing as you have that nice scoll bar to skip to a certain letter in the alphabet, and find your song faster. i find it pretty easy just to use that alphabet scroller, rather than typing in the name of a song that i might not know exactly what its called to begin with.