Script to AutoLogin

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Jmwachtel, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Jmwachtel

Jmwachtel New Member

Is there any kind of script that will auto-login an account for a college wifi network? The network when it connect requires that a username and password be entered. The username and password are entered in a seperate window whenever the internet is required. I hate entering the information over and over again. Does a custom script need to be made? Any kind of program that does this already?
  2. Jmwachtel

Jmwachtel New Member

3. timekeeper

timekeeper New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's funny actually. I was under the impression that the new autofill in Safari would work for it, and once it DID ask me if I wanted to remember the username/password, but it never showed that prompt nor filled it in for me again. My university uses the same login method.
  4. Jmwachtel

Jmwachtel New Member

Right, that will not work. Any idea's on how to make a script or something that can automate it?
  5. Jmwachtel

Jmwachtel New Member

Ok, after the 3.1.1 update, it does remember the password. Is there a way to implement a script that would automatically click the submit button after the auto fill?
  6. timekeeper

timekeeper New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not that I know of, and the only way to code something like that would be if it was on a jailbroken device. Since you said it worked in 3.1.1, there is no jailbreak available, as of the time of writing for 3.1.x.