Script for IMGrab Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dajavax, Jun 15, 2008.

1. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hi,
    I recently downloaded IMGrab. It is too bad you have to open the image by itself so you can download it with IMGrab. It is usually not possible to see an image by itself. That's normally just possible with google. I searched and found a video in which a guy have a script as a bookmark in safari that when opened it opened a page with all the images in the webpage he was satching. Then if he clicked in one it opened the image by itself. I see this script will be really helpful with IMGrab but i have looked for it and haven't found it. Any ideas how this could be done? I think it might be similar to the iTransmogriphy one.

Here's the link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZKDFCVG1E He uses it to download Wallpapers to another app but it would work perfectly for IMGrab.

EDIT: never mind... i already found the script... just install from installer "Safari Add-on Features"
  2. ibitapple

ibitapple New Member

i believe its jiggy so its an open source
  3. dajavax

dajavax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol... guess you didn't read the post... i'm not looking for the IMGrab code... i'm trying to find a script in safari that will be useful for IMGrab

EDIT: never mind... i already found the script... just install from installer "Safari Add-on Features"