Screwed up Itunes with ipod touch ):

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sakakikala, Jul 30, 2010.

1. sakakikala

sakakikala New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I got my new laptop yesterday so I went to transfer all my stuff from the family computer to my new laptop(XP to windows 7 in case this helps)
    Anyway, following another thread's suggestion, I did the shared library thing and got all my music to itunes on my new computer.
    Then I took all the apps on the old account, put them all on my ipod touch and transferred my "purchases" to the ipod touch(they were all free, I can catch sales w/my device thanks to an awesome app!
    Anyway it worked.
    BUT sadly, I can't edit which apps I can have on my device at a time.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I could do this on my old computer! But now when i go to my ipod touch and click the apps tab under it, ALL the stuff is fade! here's a screenshot:

How do I fix this!? I don't need every app I download on this thing at once! I like to blog and I enjoy downloading apps for free and writing reviews, but dont want to have to fill up my device with so many apps! (For example i have several apps for seeking out wifi to try noting which one i feel is best for my blog and why, but haven't had time to play around with them all and write said review. Sooooo i used itunes as a rot of backup/holding facility.

Now Im stuck. what should i do? D:
  2. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    You have to check off the "Sync Apps" checkbox

3. sakakikala

sakakikala New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    dude thanks it worked! xD I left it unchecked cuz i thought it would overwrite my stuff, lolfail xD

Thankies! :3