Screw Zune and EGG! Long live Apple!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by geoman92, Sep 11, 2009.

1. geoman92

geoman92 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So as you may have seen evryone is crying is crying like a beach (pun intented) because the iPod Touch (not iTouch! Gosh!) doesnt have a camera! WTF?!?! Honestly i got my hopes up cuz ive seen color splash and other apps do awesome things! But get over it! Im just happy im getting rid of my 2G 8gb! Now i can actually have a 64gb ipod! I just need to put all my music pics movies and apps on it. (a good 50gb!) I can use still color splash thing and stuff like that. Besides this ipod touch is still awesome cuz its faster, more space for cheaper and of course its an ipod! I cant believe ppl r leaving the beautiful iPhone OS for *ugh* microsoft or the zii egg? Really creative? An egg? Dam i just gottta say ima stay loyal to apple all the way. You just cant compare it! ppl leaving apple for microsoft or the egg are gonna be dissapointed just because of the user interface! But watever i already ordered two 64gb 3g on apple.com engraved and everything!

Please Register or Log in to view images

. So yeas i just wntd to say my opinion! Who else feels me?

BTW: This is my first post so yea waz up everyone? How about a warm welcome? And u guys r awesome btw!

2. TooSkilled27

TooSkilled27 New Member

hey whats up geoman . This is my first post too but i joined a while ago. Anyways you don't even seem slight disappointed that the 3g doesn't have a camera. I mean some people were a 100% sure it would have a camera. Due to all the cases and rumours. I'm pretty sure it was suppose to have a camera but something happened or Steve jobs wanted more money and bring out the camera in December. Look at all the cases, even best buy had 3g cases. Its not so much f*** iPod or apple (cuz there pretty cool) but f*** Steve jobs . His greedy ass wanted more money. The Zune hd is definitely going to win the war this season.
  3. geoman92

geoman92 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That's true, the thing is that im never leaving apple no matter what. Have you thought of this: what are ppl gonna do wen their zune hd breaks down? Were are they gonna take it? Apple has awesome cust. service. They've replaced my dads ipod classic wen there was just a minor problem. Then they replaced my ipod touch just cuz the volume rocker was making a little noise! They're awesome! Oh well, watever decision ppl make this season oh well congrats. But as for me ipod touch is the way to go! I love the interface and theyre apps. I cant live w/o it! I can even txt for free on my ipod touch! How cool is that? And either way this ipod is until June wen my sprint contract finally finishes!iPhone 4th Gen here i come! Cant wait till June!

4. 4NewHop3

4NewHop3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    im an iPod touch all the way also but this thread was pretty useless...you best be prepared for a flame war
  5. geoman92

geoman92 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well yeah i did this just to say my opinion and tell everyone whose really dissapointed about no camera to calm down and look at the bright side!

Besides who cares. I wanna see ppl start fighting about stuff after a while! lol
  6. TooSkilled27

TooSkilled27 New Member

lol geoman you're really devoted to apple. Even if they screwed you over big time you would still stick with them. I still think ipod is better than the rest rite now(probably not the zii egg but that looks like sh*t anyway). No one can compete with apple in looks. I know there is gonna be a big argument on this thread as soon as the ten years olds come home from school.
  7. chiso165wh

chiso165wh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol...

Apple is like a sexy but abusive spouse you cannot leave.
  8. DemonIced

DemonIced Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm pretty Noob, so how can you do that? I'm looking for this function/app since my phone contract doesn't include Text messaging.
  9. geoman92

geoman92 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

It's a app called textfree unlimited. Its awesome if u have 3.0 itll even make a noise and advise u wen u get a new txt! Its 5.99 but thats wat id pay for 200 txts a month wit Sprint! So yea and of course its unlimited!

10. TooSkilled27

TooSkilled27 New Member

The title for this thread is a little out of whack because zune will definitely get alot of sales due to the 2GS. I think we should give the heartbroken about a month to regain their souls and their sold ipod touches. LMAO. Anyone here believe the 3g w/camera will come out October or never.