Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by darryl_marshall, Feb 17, 2008.
I have seen many great themes on this forums how do i get a perfect shot of my screen to upload?
You can use Screenshot.app or Dock.app
Source for screenshot.app
Source for Dock.app
To take a Screenshot with Dock.app, open Dock where you want to take a screenshot (tap the bottom left sunburst) and tap the screenshot icon.
oh superb I love it thanks
Does this work on 1.1.3
It should. I'm not sure, but it can't hurt a whole lot to try.
Just make sure you dont install both!
INDEED IT DOES, WELL I HAVE USED SCREENSHOT APP AND NO ISSUES
i installed dock and screenshot on 1.1.3 and it seriously screwed up my ipod
ya, they arn't supposed to be used together, its causes too much strain. whoever said install both is clearly misinformed and misinformed you.
WARNING DONT INSTALL DOCK AND SCREENSHOT.app.
Or in addition to spoonforknife's suggestion, you can use the screenshot app by erica sadun (i think). With this screenshot app, you can take snapshot almost anywhere of your iPod' screen (ie: Unlock Screen).
WinSCP or Putty
Jaibroken iPod touch
1. Download this file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6suik3
2. Upload the file to your iPod's /Application
3. Set permission to 755
4. Right Click the file > Custom Commands > Execute
5. Check the /tmp folder of your iPod.
6. The file name should be foo_0.png
7. Just drop and drag the image file in your computer.
8. Now upload the file to the internet or do whatever you want.
Separate names with a comma.