Screenshot, 2 problems actually

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by melih, Jan 30, 2008.

1. melih

melih New Member

Well i installed screenshot to show you guys this problem, and well it says the button is bottom right, but were exactly do i press for it to take the picture?

And the actual problem was, i got summerboarrd working, and all my icons came up plus my dock etc. but on the dock the shadow underneath my icons like music, videos, photos and itunes come up underneath them, and it shows the old icons shadows. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

Cheers
  2. LukeRocksALot

LukeRocksALot New Member

i installed screenshot too,i couldnt find the button........and idk where it saves the image to- and idk how to get it into my computer....or would i be able to send it through email?
  3. xM45x

xM45x New Member

when you first go into screenshot you can change the save path and were the button is located. Other than that i really dont know what your asking
  4. dagored

dagored Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I can not get it to work either. Turn it on, not buttons. It needs an upgrade for the Touch.
  5. melih

melih New Member

Well my screenshot says the button location is top left, but were exactly is it? I cant find it? If i can get screenshot working i can show you my problem.
  6. xM45x

xM45x New Member

wow this is weird, works perfectly fine for me... we should just get someone in here who is smarter than me to answer your problems