Screens brighter on different iPods???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iAppleTechGuru, Dec 14, 2009.

1. iAppleTechGuru

iAppleTechGuru Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay, so I'm jailbreaking this kids iPod from school for 20 bucks, and I jailbroke it, everythings fine, and I put my theme (iNav Boss) on it and it looks funny to me for some reason.

The same theme is on my iPod and it looks like it should on my iPod and it looks wayy too bright and saturated on his.

So I take a look @ the brightness in Settings and I bring them both all the way up and they look completely different.

I took a screenshot with HIS iPod, and I just sent it to my e-mail and it looks identical to the way mine looks. The screenshot doesnt match up with what it actually displays on his iPod.

Its not much of a big deal, cause its not my iPod so i could give a sh*t, but just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this.

(P.S - No "Dim Wallpaper" or "Dim Icons" are in use in WinterBoard.)
  2. The Burrito

The Burrito New Member

I don't Know. They are both 2nd generation right? That might make a Difference. And this sounds dumb, and probably is, but Maybe more or less use on the iPod would make a Difference? And I think its funny that people will pay money to have someone download a program click a button for a jailbroken ipod
  3. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    whats the point of taking a screenshot? the screenshot doesn't show the brightness of the screen.
  4. iPod.Touch

iPod.Touch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I think that he was trying to see if the iPod screen was different, like if the theme was different, and not the screen brightness.
  5. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    20 bucks??? man my friends wont even pay me a buck(and all i ask for is 5 bucks)
  6. hayntaptap

hayntaptap New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Check the "Auto Brightness" in the 'Brightness' Settings If you of the iPod's have i on and the other doesn't. Then that's why

Please Register or Log in to view images