ScreenProtector + Armband combo

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheBigBadGRIM, Sep 3, 2010.

1. TheBigBadGRIM

TheBigBadGRIM New Member

I will be buying my FIRST apple product next week... the 4th gen iPod Touch.

I'm looking to buy an armband and screen protector to go with the iPod but I dont see any available for the 4th gen ipod touch. I can wait for the armband, but NOT the screen protector.

So my question is, are there any good screen protectors (and maybe armbands) that anyone can recommend for the 4th gen iPod Touch, or should I wait awhile for the good ones to release and just use the iPod naked as it comes? I hear SCORSCHE is making some nice cases and armbands, but they dont arrive until October.
  2. DUKE546

DUKE546 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  3. TheBigBadGRIM

TheBigBadGRIM New Member

It looks fantastic, but I went to the YouTube comments of the iPhone 4 video ad to see what people thought about it and there are lots of negative comments on the InvisibleShield. They say its useless to install a scrath-resistant protector to an already scratch-resistant phone. I dont know the specs well so I have no idea if thats true or not. But i'll consider getting the Zagg product if nothing better turns up.
  4. kimbahpnam

kimbahpnam New Member

the back is not scratch resistant.
  5. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

It's definitely not scratch resistant.
  6. TheBigBadGRIM

TheBigBadGRIM New Member

Well after doing a bit more research I'm more likely to buy this. Just one question though. People complain about the orange peel look that the screen protector has. Is it really that bad?