Screen protector

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kydelic, Jul 8, 2009.

1. kydelic

kydelic New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I recently ordered a speck candyshell and am in love with it, except the screen protector it came with is flimsy, ugly, and distorts the screen somewhat (not to mention that the stickers taht were on it deformed it horribly). For an iPod that spends a lot of time in-pocket, are screen protectors necessary? A coworker of mine said that the screen is really hard to scratch anyways, and they aren't a big deal. If they are good to have, can anyone recommend a decent, easy-to-apply, and cheap screen protector? Thanks.
  2. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try one from SwitchEasy? I love mine. I bent the bottom a little, so it doesn't stick near the home button.

You could try an Invisible Shield, or some cheap protector from ebay.
  3. cOde0010Joy

cOde0010Joy Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    i got a really cheap one for under two bucks lol
  4. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Go with the Switcheasy ones (because they are cheap and a great value) or go get a Power Support film set from the apple store (in either anti-glare or clear)..

I dont know about you but my screen protector saved me numorous amount of times. My current screen protector has a long thing scratch on it that happened when I had 2 iphone's in my pocket. If I didn't have a protector it would be on my screen
  5. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Screens are hard to scratch but if you don't like smudges, get one. And get an anti glare if you want to see it more clearly(I got a Power Support for $4.08 on eBay :O)
  6. JayTraceur

JayTraceur New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    InvisibleSHIELDS suck, You can scratch them with your nails lol. But not a knife :/ Get a switcheasy protector, mine seems to be holding up pretty good

Please Register or Log in to view images