Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Snipes333, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Snipes333

Snipes333 New Member

I bought a case but I messed up putting the screen protector on. First it had a ton of bubbles then it got other crap on it. I had to throw it away and I was wondering if there was a place to buy new ones
  2. whiz kid

whiz kid New Member

3. Snipes333

Snipes333 New Member

those are expensive. i already have a case i just want to protect the screen. my case and protector cost 21 bucks and on that website they are 24$
  4. sipart

sipart New Member

shop.Brando.com.hk, follow the 'find your device' link.

Ultra clear is brilliant, you don't know its on. Combined with cheap silicon case its perfect protection. $12 and free shipping until 1st jan.

Cheers
  5. whiz kid

whiz kid New Member

It goes on without bubbles and it's virtually scratch proof. Trust me dood you get nothing from cheap screen protectors. trust me you'll be way happier off with this.
  6. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No offense but have you tried a cheap screen protector? You shouldn't say "you get nothing from cheap screen protectors" if you've never actually used one. I use a cheap cheap one that costs $1.45. It works BEAUTIFULLY. I put it on with a credit card and there is not one bubble. Also when you use it, you wouldn't even know that there is a screen protector on it.

I think these $20 screen protectors might be just a big rip off. Buy some cheap chinese ones and make a comparison

Also to Snipes333 if you don't mind it being a cheap screen protector check out:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9370
    It works beautifully and if for some reason you dont like it, it costs $1.45 with free shipping! so it's not a huge loss like a $20 protector would be.
  7. Snipes333

Snipes333 New Member

Thanks man thats what I was looking for. Those are the kind my case came with but I messed up putting it on. For others you should clean your Ipod screen then put the film on.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. vandoja

vandoja New Member

I have screen protector on mine. It's pretty good it is just annoying having air bubbles on the screen.