Screen Protector that works the best?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Thinkband, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Thinkband

Thinkband New Member

Hey guyz,

So i have the incase touch case here: http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/protective-cover-cl56138

I think it is fabulous and recomend it as I did alot of research for cases. However I want a screen protector to keep the smudges and static out. I had a Power Support protector but it did was a struggle to get it on right and then when i did, it had a smudge somewhere than i had to take it off, which is practically impossible.

Any other recomendations to cover the front of the screen? I appreciate the help, this website is great!

Please Register or Log in to view images

-John
  2. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I like the Invisible Shield myself. Takes a bit of patience to put it on, but I think it's great...
  3. xALeXzx

xALeXzx Active Member

Invisible Shield, INVISIBLE!! INVINSIBLE! iT's the Invisible Shield! (8)
  4. yankeeland

yankeeland New Member

Best Skin Ever!
  5. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I got some cheapo one that came with my ipod when i bought it off ebay. It had a bunch of chinese letters on the front. However, it works DAMN well so i'm still using it.
  6. Hunid Racks

Hunid Racks New Member

I'm still puzzled as I'm not convinced these plastic sheiths covering the screen would make it useable. It works for you guys? Isn't it less responsive if youre covering up the touchscreen?
  7. clairex3

clairex3 New Member

The case I'm using now is: http://www.dlo.com/Products/JJcord_touch_Prod.tpl?command=showpage&cart=11973974613458175

I think it's the best case, although it's the only case I've tried
    It even protects the home buton!

The case also comes with a screen protector, but only works on first application (of course)
    But I was stupid so I took it off and put it back on which created lost of bubbles and dust under it
    So it bothered me and I just took the screen protector off.

It also comes off easily
  8. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Works fine - I don't it effects the responsiveness at all. I does, however, effect the touch/feel of the screen which you have to get used to. Some people just don't like the feel and yank 'em, but I think it's great...
  9. inatightspot

inatightspot New Member

http://www.xtrememac.com/cases/tuffshield/index.php
  10. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    invisible shield

I would say the invisible shield but it is a pain to put on, and it has a lifetime warantee. I accidently got a spec of dirt under mine but it isn't noticeable. I got the full body invisible shield and if you put it on right you can barely notice it except maybe where the screen is lower than the rim. Go to www.shieldzone.com and read all about it.