Screen Protector question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dkapod, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Dkapod

Dkapod New Member

Hi there, i just bought a screen protector ytd, which i think it sucks, cause it makes my screen blur.. the material is not a clear one, its like anti finger print material. So shall i take it off instead? and would tat attracts dust after i take it off? since the screen protector is sticky in some sense?
  2. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    the screen protector shouldnt leave any residue
  3. JakeMan

JakeMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    No, it won't leave anything. My antiglare screen protector used some kind of static to stay attached, and my other invisible shield left nothing behind. You're all good to remove it

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Dkapod

Dkapod New Member

Thank you all for the guide. Guess I will just take it out since the iPhone glass is high resistant toward s scratches.
  5. Dkapod

Dkapod New Member

arrgghh.... The screen protector giving me headache, which is when i see clearly on the screen, there will be like dead pixels as a result of the screen protector material... which i spent 12 dollar on it. Shall i just take it off instead?? but i don wanna waste it... :S
  6. Surreallycool

Surreallycool Member

your screen protector should never be sticky, its really your opinion to keep it or not. It's your ipod and it was designed to be used without a screen protector, its not "necessary" for the use of the ipod
  7. Dkapod

Dkapod New Member

not sticky, just tat when its on my screen, it spoils the clarity of the screen, i can see small dots of pixel caused by the protector. Shud i just get another one with different quality protector