Screen Protector for ipod touch 3g

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by lalgsw, Apr 2, 2010.

?

Which Screen protector is the best overall

1. Grantwood

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Powersupport

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. lalgsw

lalgsw Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey,

I'm looking for a screen protector to put on my iPod touch 3g from Amazon and I've come across a few that have gotten some good/great reviews. They vary greatly in price, which is probably the overall best?

I want to prevent my ipod screen from getting dirty and scratched and I want it to be good when it comes to being able to see through it. I also don't want lots of bubbles that don't come out and for it to be easy to remove if it becomes a problem.

I have 2 good ones in mind:

Grantwood: http://www.amazon.com/Grantwood-Tec...3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270253378&sr=1-3

Powersupport Anti-glare: http://www.amazon.com/Power-Support...3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270253162&sr=8-3

Thanks!!
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    zagg is a pretty good one, once you buy it only about $3-4 dollars to get a new one
  3. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Bubbles are formed from incorrect placing down the shield, and not cleaning the screen first.
    And I'd highly recommend Zagg. It's a little tricky to put on, but it's tough as nails, and nothing will scratch it.
  4. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    zagg can be scratched, i was cleaning my screen with zagg on real hard and my nail accidently swiped it, it has like a half a inch long cut now
  5. lalgsw

lalgsw Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was looking through Amazon and it seems like the Zagg has a lot of negative reviews about being not a good feeling whn touching and affecting some of the touch sensativity?

That grantwood link only costs 2$ but has lots of positive reviews, is it any good?
  6. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    It doesn't have that glassy feel, but it doesn't affect the sensitivity at all, nor does it feel weird. iPod screens are super sensitive. You can get 1mm thick plastic and it will still pick it up.
  7. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    isnt the ipod screen skin activated lol. i try a DS stylus and it wont work.
  8. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I think so. But the screen is so responsive it picks it up under screen protectors.
    Put a piece of paper over the screen and unlock it. It picks it up. Thick plastic, it picks it up.
  9. dunuck

dunuck Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the Powersupport one and i really recommend it, its a bit pricey but well worth the money it feels really nice in the hands (feels better than zagg) and it is very resistant to scratches
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i tried both, i can tell you zagg doesn't feel nearly as good as the Powersupport, once you use it you never gonna go back

i use zagg for the back tough
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    no its activated by the electricity generated by our body, that's why stylus dont work
  10. lalgsw

lalgsw Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How long approximately can the Powersupport Screen protector last? I'm not sure I want to pay 15$ for something that might wear out in a month

Please Register or Log in to view images