Screen Mirroring

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ooyoo, Jun 21, 2009.

1. ooyoo

ooyoo New Member

I dind't get any love in the general discussion forum, so I'm hoping this is a more appropriate place to ask...

Does anyone know or can point me towards some information on screen mirroring on the iPhone and iPods? I'm trying setup a system with a projector that I can use to demo software on a big screen. I'm going to be pairing it up with the AAXA P1 Pico Projector:

Please Register or Log in to view images

I understand that screen mirror is currently considered a hack and is still under development. Are there any updates on this or any news of Apple supporting this feature in the future? It's one of the few things that the Zune and PSP offer that Apple doesn't.

Some have recommended an app called "ScreenSplitr", but the videos I've seen of it make it seem rather laggy. Has anyone tried it with the 3GS? Any info would be appreciated!
  2. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wouldn't the projector have that kind of function built-in? I'm sure if it were compatible with an iPod, it wouldn't require you to jailbreak. Apple would want their products to accomplish such a task their way.