scratches on screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by serjen, May 29, 2008.

1. serjen

serjen New Member

iPod touch screens suck, ive got loads of little scratches on my screen and its getting damn annoying coz all i can c is a god damn rainbow!

Do you think that apple would fix this if i sent it too them? cause this is sooo annoying

Thanks in advance Serjen
  2. ToXiC

ToXiC Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Those aren't scratches, they are little cracks. I only have like one small one and you can see a little rainbow when it is on a white background.
  3. tomasfn93

tomasfn93 Member

guys all the screens are sracthed....if you see quitlcy i can see the scratchtes...
  4. serjen

serjen New Member

cracks have a point of impact and then lots of lines coming off them, these are little lines but there really anoyying, and i cant find anything on google about replacement, does anyone know if i take it too an apple store in the uk, would they fix it?
  5. Switch

Switch New Member

yea i think you might have a case if you brought it back to apple, touch screens are soo scratch resistant its not funny, what happened to it? if they just showed up i would taker back.
  6. serjen

serjen New Member

they just showed up, but i dont put it on the floor or anywhere it can get scratched or anything i like my things too be shiney, anyway, i do keep it in my pocket alot, but i dont have anything else in these with it so i dont know, im gna see where the most local apple store is and c what they can do